Custom Search

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Psalm And Praise


As I sat down to prepare this post I started to think about the weather and began to think about old songs. It seems that my mind travels back to those older songs more often. I really do love memories of my father sitting next to me singing these old hymns. This is one song that has that type of memory for me. I do not hear this song as much as I used to but the message stays the same. How dear we are to have a father who will provide such wonderful blessings to us.


Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.


1 John 5:14,15 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us: and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.


Psalms 34:8 taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.



There Shall Be Showers of Blessing
There shall be showers of blessing;This is the promise of love;There shall be seasons refreshing,Sent from the Saviour above.####



Chorus:Showers of blessing.Showers of blessing we need;Mercy drops round us are falling,But for the showers we plead.There shallbe showers of blessing,Precious reviving again;Over the hills and the valleys,Sound of abundance of rain.####


There shall be showers of blessing,Send them upon us, O Lord;Grant to us now a refreshing;Come, and now honour Thy Word.####


There shall be showers of blessingOh, that to-day they might fall,Now, as to God we're confessing,Now as on Jesus we call.####


There shall be showers of blessing,If we but trust and obey;There shall be seasons refreshing,If we let God have His way.####


For more blessings in his Psalm and Praise visit over at A Pondering Heart here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post