Custom Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ABC Wednesday



I am participating in this blog again. I participated back in February and then lost the link but once found again I will play along




The letter today is M which to me stands for mom you all know that I am a mom but here is a picture of my daughter the newest mom of our family


Then there is my mom who is the oldest mom alive in our family at this present time. I love my mom very much.


To play the ABC Wednesday game along or to check out other answers visit here

6 comments:

  1. Where would we be without our moms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is a wondrous thing, and moms are the center of it. Nice to have 3 generations of moms able to enjoy each other's company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatest 'M' of all! Only two generations of 'Mum's in our family ...

    On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M for Moms is perfect and showing the generations of Moms was clever..Thank you for the kind comment about my blog...I like your blog too... Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post