Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009


On my bedside table:

Devotional book on road to Pentecost


On my TV:

News it is a bit earlier today


On the menu for tonight:

ham and scallop potato casserole,


On my To Do List:

housecleaning since we had lots of family here for Easter

supper

back to school for kids


New Recipe I tried last week:

hash brown casserole posted on my blog


Looking forward to:

You should see my list of have to do's coming up end of April and May

weddings, graduations, visits, mothers day, dinners, oh my the list is so big


Homemaking Tip for this week:

found out the natural cleaners do work the best and love them


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

several Easter ones including my own they were all so thought provoking


Favorite Picture:





My niece at my daughters birthday party

Lesson learned the past few days:

There will always be those who love to steal a persons fun away. You should always take time to enjoy the ones that you hold dear to your heart

On my Prayer List:

A blogging family who lost a young child

Several children that I pray for daily

My son that he will be able to enter the college that he wants to

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Acts 1:1-2 as I begin the devotion From the Empty Tomb to the Ends of the Earth

To see what others are doing visit the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - cute pic!

    Hope you have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pic :) Thank you for joining in, I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your post! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat and interesting post! I look forward to visitng again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of us are having leftover ham tonight! Yum!

    Your neice is adorable!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your lesson learned.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post