Custom Search

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday


We have been a very busy family here as of late with prom, graduation, family visits, college preparation, and some of us setting up our own houses. How fun it is to see my young adults strive to live on their own. I have loved these individuals since God gave me the blessing of carrying them. How wonderful life is that we are able to watch our children from birth through growing ages and stages. What changes they make through life.

I am thankful today for what has been happening here. So many great things I am so happy for all that we have been able to complete here at home. Prom outfits are coming together, last weekend I was able to visit with my precious granddaughter, college is coming together for my 2 older ones that still live at home, and graduation is fast approaching with everything going great

What are you thankful for? See what others are thankful for or join in the Thankful Thursday post located at the blog Women Taking A Stand blog here

12 comments:

  1. I love your positive attitude, even through hectic times! Your blog has such a sense of peace throughout it!

    I am thankful for our blue skies today, and my little stinker boy pulling on my leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post..so blessed reading on it that even through hectic schedules you have that attitude of being thankful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stoppign by our blog and saying hello. Thanks for the reminder to create my "thankful" list for today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Sometimes it IS so amazing to watch our kiddos grow, when we pause long enough to reflect on it! Lol!

    Thanks for stopping by to encourage me today. I appreciated it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a beautiful time of life for you. It's great that you don't seem stressed by all the changes!

    Happy TT, and thanks for sharing your thankfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing it is to see them settling in their own homes. Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait till mine start to settle on their own. On the other hand I am thankful that I am not there yet.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God for giving you such precious children. May God bless your family abundantly. Thanks for your visit and encouragements. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God bless your grateful hear. may you be blessed more... you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing your grateful heart during such a changing in seasons at your house. Oh I remember exactly what you are describing this time last year, so busy, so many emotions but wonderful memories! Happy TT! -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blessings and thankful post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post