Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week we have lots of ideas from surplus groceries we bought on sell

monday: eggs boilde
sandwich
leftovers

teusday: eggs boiled
sandwich
shepherds pie

Wednesday: eggs boiled
sandwich
supper at church

Thursday: eggs boiled
sandwich
pork steaks, potatos, fried corn

Friday: eggs boiled
sandwich
fish sticks, mac and cheese

Saturday: hasbrown, sausage
sandwich
chicken nuggets

Sunday: breakfast at church
roast, veggies, rolls, cupcakes
supper at church

For more monday menus visit Organizing Junkie here

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog :-). Glad you liked my menu. Please let me know if you ever try any vegan meals. I'd love to know what you think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Boy, don't you love it when you can just use the surplus groceries instead of doing "big shopping"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. In answer to your question: yes, I cube my leftover ham and fry it in a non-stick skillet with bagged hash browns and thinly-sliced onions. Sometimes I scramble in a couple of eggs if I'm making it for breakfast. Green peppers are good cut up in this, too, if you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. This is a good recipe for Beef n Broccoli from allrecipes. However, I normally 'cheat' and use the Beef and Broccoli sauce mix from Kikkoman.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post