Custom Search

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Qoutable Sunday Easter April 12, 2009

I wanted to share just a few great qoutes and one wonderful bible verse with you this wonderful Easter

He is not here. He has been raised, just as he said. Come and see the place where he was lying. Mathew 28:6

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. ~Clarence W. Hall

But from this earth, this grave, this dust,My God shall raise me up, I trust. ~Walter Raleigh

We live and die; Christ died and lived! ~John Stott


Want more great qoutes or to join in visit Toni @ A Daily Dose of Toni here

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quotes - I like the Hall one...

    Hope you had a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Easter - full of joy, celebration and hope for our every day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post