Custom Search

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday

There are many random thoughts going on in this house at the present time. Prom season is right around the corner and this year I have 2 children attending. The third one who is eligible opted out of the dress up section and will instead head off to the fun of after prom following the dance. The after prom party is being held at the local bowling alley. I want to show you a picture of my daughter from last years prom. Here is a great picture of her.


My eldest daughter will be driving my teens around for that night for safety sake and supervision. Yes I am that sort of parent and proud to be. While my daughter is out prom going with my teens I will be watching her little one. I believe that is a fair trade. Here is a picture of her.
Yes that is proud papa smiling down at her. This little girl has much love from all of us that know her.

Guess which one the boy or the girl will cost me more money for their attire? If you say girl you are wrong. She will buy her dress and shoes all for under $100 and it is her selection and he will rent his tux for $120 oh my and that is not even his shoes yet. She will have her hair done by a dear friend of mine and he will get a buzz which he loves. They will both look great and I am so happy about the clothing style that she picked. She picked a halter style dress with a cover up Shaw she does not care to show off instead wants to be modest and pretty. I am proud of her for this selet0n.

Another thing going on here is that we have two ready to head to new colleges. My son will travel from the near by junior college where my daughter will be attending and choosing a Christian college to finish up his education.

Grenville College


That is the random thoughts around here what is going on with you? Want to join the Random Thought meme? Want to see what others are doing? Visit the Un Mom blog here

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress--She looks beautiful! Hope they have a wonderful time! Your grandbaby is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a lot going on ... but all positive! Enjoy your kids and your lovely granddaughter! She is a cutie!

    And thanks for visiting my blog today ... I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Looks like your all set for prom season. Good luck to your kids in college. One of mine is finally done and the other will finish his undergrad degree in December. Some day he may even move out, whoa, I should stop dreaming. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! My husband will be making the egg sandwiches too, the boys like his better than mine, which is fine with me.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post