Custom Search

Friday, April 17, 2009

Beautiful Life




These pictures were taken one early morning on a walk. It just shows how great Gods coloring book is colored


























The blog Chatting at the sky is hosting the meme Tuesdays Unwrapped where today we are asked to look around our surroundings. One of the best times I take to look around is on my morning walk here are some great pictures from there

want to join in or see what others are seeing in their world visit the blog Chatting at the Sky here
Here is yet another great site that has wonderful pictures of the great outdoors at Southern Daydreamer blog it is Outdoor Wednesday here

10 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful Pictures,
    God is an awesome designer !
    Thank you for sharing .
    Have ablessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of Spring. It is a beautiful life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos! What a blessing to have a morning walk. That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing these moments with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Happy Earth Day~
    I like your idea of God's coloring book. Fantastic blog!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shots but there's just something about flowers falling over a great wooden fence that I love looking at :0)
    Happy O.W.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of God's coloring book, thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angie, beautiful pictures!!

    Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos of the flowering trees. Also love the flowers. Your yellow flowers on the fence really caught my fancy.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for introducing me to a new meme. I will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am late getting around to visit... I hope you had a Happy Outdoor Wednesday....and that you will participate again soon! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post