Custom Search

Friday, April 17, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


The saga continues....
Easter weekend went over great and my house is pretty much back in order. Prom shopping continues as we still need a few things. I am so proud that my daughter is using her prom attire to show that she is a Christian girl that wishes to look good. I will post a picture of the dress on the blog soon. I love it, it is pretty but modest.

This week my focus will be on
  • finishing prom shopping
  • planting some flowers that I have that need put in the ground.
  • I need to do more reviews and on time seems lately some of them are a day late or so
  • I have 3 books I need to read and review for Harper Collins (fun new thing I am involved in)

What are you going to focus on this week? Want to see what others are focusing on or join in the fun? Head over to thrifty and chic mom here

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic that your daughter is choosing to be stylish instead of following the trend of immodesty you and she should be very proud! She will turn heads for the right reasons, good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success at prom shopping last week.

    Good luck on your goals this week. Oh you reminded me that I need to start my vegetable plants!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post