Custom Search

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Peanut Butter Caramel Candy Bites With Colorful Candies




1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
24 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bars
72 candy-coated chocolate pieces

Preheat oven to 350°. Shape cookie dough into 24 (1-inch) balls, and place in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven, and press 1 bite-size chocolate-covered caramel-peanut nougat bar into each cookie. Sprinkle cookies evenly with candy-coated chocolate pieces.

Southern Living, JULY 2009

shared at
totally terrific tuesday 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Heaven with a little snickers in it?!?! Double heaven!!!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! what a yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks sweet and delish. I wish my daughter will try baking this but still she is still cautious with peanuts having an allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it wasn't for my son's peanut allergy, I would like to have some of these. They look like a great snack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one sweet treat that kids will love. I need an oven right now to be able to do this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a nice treat! I am imagining serving it to kids who'd go for a Trick or Treat this coming Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post