Custom Search

Monday, November 16, 2009

Taylor Swift Entertainer of the Year

Taylor Swift is a name that I was not too familiar with until recently. I knew her music, loved her music but had to be introduced to the music maker by my daughters. It seems that as much as a fan of Taylor Swifts music I was my daughter was a fan of Taylor Swift. Maybe one of the best reasons for this is that Taylor is nearer to thier age than mine. Taylor Swift found on magazine covers and with platinum records is still a teen. Wow!!!! what a life story this young lady has. Recently winning the CMA awards entertainer of the year. For more information on Taylor Swift visit her official website at http://www.taylorswift.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post