Custom Search

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Check Out These Blog Post on Dumbstruck Day


Today is Dumbstruck day, March 15th. Are you dumbstruck to know that there is such a day?? Today is the day to be dumbstruck over the things you see, hear and read. Some people are dumbstruck on a regular basis no matter what day it is. The events in their lives and the world around them are overwhelming. Hopefully, that is not you but if it is do not feel alone as with 6 children and 3 grand-babies you would be delighted to know that I have days like that as well. 
Today I want to share with you some great post that dumbstruck me because they were liked by so many:
  • One of the hardest things for me to get done with such a large family is to get and stay organized. However, over time this has become easier. You may want to read a post where I shared tips of proven tips that have helped me stay organized.  http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2010/04/ten-tips-to-help-manage-and-organize.html
  •      Dagwood loved his sandwiches and if you want to create a dagwood sandwich of your own you will want to check out the recipe http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2010/02/superbowl-dagwood-sandwich-recipe.html
  •        Peaches and Cream cupcakes dressed up enough to serve at an elegant get togeter but easy enough to enjoy at home. You may want to check out the recipe http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2011/06/peaches-and-cream-cupcakes.html                        






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post