Sunday, December 13, 2015
National Day of the Horse
In 2004, Congress and resolution recognized the contributions of the horse to "the economy, history and character of the U.S." December 13th of every there after was declared National Day of the Horse. Caring for ,loving and admiring equines makes every day a day for the horse.
There are many ways that you can get out and celebrate this day
1. Take a ride with your horse
2. Donate money or supplies to a therapeutic riding school.
3. Watch a horse movie such as "Seabiscuit" or "The Black Stallion"
4. Show off your favorite jewelry or tee that shows you are a horse lover
5. Share your horse with someone or a group who otherwise would not be able to see a horse.