Custom Search

Monday, August 17, 2015

Home Remedy Helps Treat Little Messes

We are very fond of our animals. I treat them as if they are part of the family. Just like family they can make mistakes. Sometimes this mistake may be something they did wrong or perhaps you did not listen as they were telling you they had to go. Either way, the best thing to do after the fact is to use this little home remedy


Pet Urine/Poop Stain and Odor Remover

1(8 ounce) bottle hydrogen peroxide
2teaspoons baking soda
1 -2drop liquid dish soap...

Mix all together gently and pour in a spray bottle.
Do no shake up this mix or you may have a lot of foam. I have also used a watering can this works well also.
Spray onto urine stain and walk away. Allow to dry. No need to rub or scrub the area. For tough odors you may have to repeat.
I would also check your fabric/carpet for color fastness before using due to the peroixide content. I have never had any problems with any fabric changing colors from this mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post