Custom Search

Monday, January 27, 2014

Treasure Hunt IN Meat Departmen

I believe one of my favorite places to visit in my local supermarket is the meat department I am always there to see what is on sale. When there are several choices it seems as good as Christmas but sometimes you have to really look and it seems as if we are on a treasure hunt. When visiting the other day I found a package of chicken tenderloins while not to big it is perfect for this recipe.
 
 
SWEET HAWAIIAN CROCK-POT CHICKEN--EASY AND YUMMMY!!

2lb. Chicken tenderloin chunks
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup brown sugar...
1/3 cup soy sauce

Combine all together, cook on low in Crock-pot 6-8 hours...that's it! Done! Serve with brown rice and you have a complete, easy meal!!


shared at
Made By You Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post