Custom Search

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings

Returning back to work was something I needed to do to make sure my family was well taken care of. That meant a lot of changes one of which was finding a short cut to make meals on days that I worked. The answer I found was to use the crockpot. The family has been loving the meals I cook and I have been enjoying the extra time
 


4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons
1 onion, finely diced 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces


Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center

shared at
The Inspiration Exchange
 
Endlessly Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post