Custom Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Young Reader



Reading is something that is learned. Have you ever seen a child sit with a book simply because you are looking at a magazine or reading?? The truth is that when you demonstrate reading the better off a child is. I love the fact that children learn early and symbols are words to them. How many children have you seen spark up each time you drive by their favorite fast food restaurant whether it is the arches, the crown or the little girl in pony tails they all mean fun and food to your child.




The earlier a child starts reading or being read to the better. I was a very young teen mother and read my homework papers to my child. She in turn read to her child. I am happy to say that both of my children learned their letters before kindergarten and were reading starting in Kindergarten. Now in 2nd grade my young grand-daughter is reading chapter books. Oh yes the world of reading opens so many doors


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post