Custom Search

Monday, November 7, 2016

Happy Birthday To The Great Marie Curie






Today is one ladies birthday. This ladies name Marie Curie. Born November 7, 1867 in Warsaw to parents who strongly influenced her in line of education. Marie studied chemistry and physics taught by her teacher it was tough being successful as women in Poland were denied an education. Traveling to study in Paris to further her education. Four short years later she was married. Marie is best known for radioactive metals Polonium and Radium.







shared at 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you for the reminder. The biography of Marie Curie was one of the first biographies I remember reading in my teen years and I've always experienced a certain fondness in relation to her story, not to mention admiration for all she achieved at a time when it was not usual for women to do so.
    Also, thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party, and I hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post