Custom Search

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Word Term Did You KNow



Do you have or know a bubba?? Well, I fondly call my brothers, my sons and some friends by the nickname bubba. Today, June 2nd is a great day to be thankful for all the bubbas in your life. Bubba is a term affectionately used as a nickname as well as a term of endearment. 

The term bubba is used more in the Southern part of the U.S. While  as I described above bubba is a name normally wore with pride bubba can be used to describe a person of low economic status and limited education. Another use of the term bubba is one that means a "good old boy" 

One of my favorite presidents Bill Clinton was given the name bubba. In the beginning the nickname was one that was not meant to do good , however in the end Clinton lived up to the name of Bubba and was simply one of the good old boys that we all loved






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post