Custom Search

Friday, June 3, 2016

Music To My Ears

Recently I shared all about the Great American Brass Band festival. I then started to think about those of you who may not know what a brass band is. So the band geek (yes , I was in the band through school played the clarinet) decided it may be fun to share the instruments in a brass band. So here we go.
You see a brass band is a musical ensemble consisting of all brass instruments. It may also have a percussion section.  Brass instruments traditionally in a brass band include
soprano cornet, 
 cornet, 
flugelhorn, 
 tenor horn, 
baritone horn, 
tenor trombone, 
bass trombone, 
euphoniums, 
tuba. 
looking forward to some more musical days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post