Custom Search

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My daddy's Birthday


Today has been a rather rough day for me. Today, was my daddy's birthday. He would have been in his 70s. We lost him when he was 57 years old. I miss him every day and the question of  " I wonder what dad would do" is always in the air. You see he was the one that I went to with everything whether it was good or bad.

I have a heavenly father that I can do the same with. He will listen to me and has a great plan for me. It may not be one that I can clearly see and it may not be my plan. I do have free will and make decisions along the way but when I get sad like today when I am missing my daddy I feel comforted in knowing that I will see him again in Heaven.

shared at
wordfilled Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) on the longing for your dad. You are so right about us having a Heavenly Daddy that loves us completely. Praying comfort for you as you walk through this day of remembering your father's life. (visiting from www.shiftedvisionministries.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post