Custom Search

Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Martin Luther King Jr.

 
 
If you can't  fly, then runIf you can't run, then walk
If you can't walk, then crawl
but whatever you do
you have to keep moving forward

I love these words spoken by Dr. Martin Luther King Whether disabled, held back for economic reasons or whatever circumstances you find yourself in take heed in these words. Perhaps you can not do it swiftly, perhaps you can not do it with lots of attention but if you keep moving toward the goal the attention will eventually be focused on you and your goal. Keep peace in your heart and do your best.


Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke about equality between the races. In marriage we call this mutuality. Is there any area of your marriage you want to be more equal (chores, parenting, income, affection)?

My take:

While I can say as a mom of 6 and a wife I would love to have more equality in chores. In the past we had a chore chart where everyone was to do their share of the work. Now that the kids have started getting older it has became easier but I still must ask for help. I hope one day that this gets to where the jobs are just done because someone sees it needs to be done

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post