Custom Search

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Teething Bling


 One of my grandest memories of my grand-mother is that of her in church taking care of the little ones. She would let them chew on her hands, her necklace and whatever else they found to chew on. She never complained or said anything bad when they tugged on her jewelry. As a mother of six I can recall quite a few times that my knuckles were filled with babies drool as they chewed. I am quite sure I was not always as gracious as she was as I took care of my jewelry and did not care for baby drool. Now thanks to teething bling babies now have a way to cut their teeth and play with pretties together.

Let me introduce you to the newest member of the family. This is the little churchman. He is our nephew and we love him lots. This review was perfect for him and his mommy.


As you can see he is chewing on his fingers and is very content. When you take a look at the awesome teething apparel that is available at teething bling you will be delighted as well. Teething Bling jewelry was made for babies to chew on. Made up of safety tested nylon string and a commonly used, medical grade, food safe silicone pendant or beads. Teething bling is safe for your teething youngster to gum away on. Made with silicone that is same material in many teething toys and other baby products and contains no harmful chemicals. All products made by teething bling is CPSIA compliant, as well as European CE marked and FDA approved.

One of our favorite items at teething bling is the ladybug ring. Princess has long loved ladybugs and her other nana calls her ladybug. So this was one that we had to have


The bangel bracelets at Teething Bling are awesome and provide so much teething power. The smooth wide sides will allow the little ones to cut their teeth while the wearer looks stylish as well


Head over and find your favorite as well. The look is perfectly adorable and the little ones will love it as well.

Disclosure: The product mentioned above was provided to me by Teething Bling for review. This did not influence my opinion of the product in any way. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post