Custom Search

Saturday, February 22, 2014

World Thinking Day


Today was a rather rough day for me. It seems that there was so many with emotional breakdowns at work and that is always rough because it always pulls at my heart strings. What did you think about today was you creative? Would love for you to share any links with me that shares what you have been doing lately

Girl scouts around the world participate in World Thinking Day. It is a day that students are promoted to think about other children around the world and daily issues that they all face.

 Today marks the birthday of Robert Baden-Powell and Olave Baden-Powell, the Scouting and Guiding founding leaders and World Chief Guides. Many celebrate this unofficial holiday as simply B. P. Day or just Founders’ Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post