Custom Search

Monday, February 17, 2014

Punch Bow Cake

I was first introduced to this recipe by a co-worker. It was new to me but I soon learned it was oh so good This recipe is easy, delish, and always a hit! I promise!



 1 18.25 oz. package yellow cake mix and all the ingredients that make the cake (or homemade recipe)
1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained (I just drain a little bit)
1 5 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix (or 3 cups homemade custard)
1 21 oz. can Strawberry Pie Filling or Cherry (or fresh strawberries)
1 16 oz. pkg. frozen whipped topping, thawed (or homemade whipped cream)


Prepare the cake mix as directed by the package directions.
 Bake in a 9x13 inch pan, or two 8 inch round pans. Cool the cake; set aside.
 Prepare the vanilla pudding according to package directions; set aside (if making homemade custard, let it cool completely).
 Crumble the cake in large chunks into the bottom of the punch bowl.
 Spoon the pineapple over the cake, pour the pudding over the pineapple, spoon the strawberry pie filling over the pudding, then top with the whipped topping.
 Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.

shared at
craft o maniac
Two Cup Tuesday
 

Mandy's Recipe Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post