Custom Search

Friday, February 21, 2014

My Answers This Week

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
 
If I could live anywhere I would choose the mountains where beauty would surround me.
 
 
2. Sand or Snow
 
I would so much rather take the sand than the snow and while they are both beautiful to look at walk along a beach line will always be more pleasurable to me than a walk in the snow
 
 
 
3. What Winter Olympic sport would you rock at?
 
I am sad to say that I do not skate or ski and can not make anything go straight and scared of anything that goes to fast so the Olympics to me is one to be watched rather than perform so I guess my sport would be one of spectator
 
4. You're cooking a romantic dinner- what is your go-to dish?
 
 
I love romance as much and maybe more than the next guy. I believe that steak, macaroni and cheese and strawberry with whip cream is romance food to me.
 
5. Fill in the blank: This year, I gave the grandbabies each 2 new outfits and lots of sweets for Valentine's Day.
 
shared at The Boys Behind The Blog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post