Custom Search

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

hosted by the blog Spiritually Unequal Marriage http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/
Wow!!! Where has the time went? It seems like yesterday was the first of September and here we are tomorrow going to start the second week of October. I have been so busy as of late but it has been a good busy. A good busy filled with laughter and tears as well as good friends, blog friends old and new friends. I am thankful that God has created a path of life for me created with wonderful friends. I am also so happy that he placed a life partner my husband and me together. Through it all we have been able to comfort each other, love each other and best of all have fun and laugh with each other. My children are all taking different rolls on as well. Feeling the urge to move out but yet wanting to stay at home as well. I am proud of all of my children more than words can express. My children are special to me and as a mother I know that i will always be there to help them whenever needed but I am also thankful that they are brave enough not to let life hold them back to take a stand and go for the goal. Oh how that does a mothers heart good. Life has created paths that were not so straight and narrow but somehow through it all we have been able to raise a beautiful family, have wonderful friends and our life feels so filled and for that I am thankful.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a proud mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delighted to read about your husband and how your children are growing up and how they bring joy to you.

    Thank you for praising the Father.

    See you again this Thursday. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post