Custom Search

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Balboa Baby High Chair and Shopping Cart Cover Review



We all want to take care of our little ones in the best manner that we can. We love to pamper them when ever possible yet there are times whenever we may place our little ones in dangerous situations without being aware of it. For example, take the shopping cart. Just the other day while shopping with my husband I started to place the groceries on the checkout counter just to learn that blood from the hamburger had leaked all over the bottom of the cart and onto some of my can goods. While I am aware of the situation and the dangers that not washing the top of my cans before using may cause the next person to use that cart may not be aware of the possible dangers. Yes I took time and wiped it out but all I had was paper towels leaving dangerous particles behind possibly. Can you imagine allowing our children to play in an area we know is dangerous? No!!! I do not think so. That is why I love the Balboa Shopping Cart Cover. It helps us to ensure our little one is safe and sound even when we can not be sure.

The Balboa Shopping Cart cover also doubles as a High Chair Cover. The same soft, quilted Balboa Baby Shopping Cart Cover that provides a clean and secure environment for babies also helps to protect them from germs when dining at your favorite restarount. Although, I am sure that the restaurants try their best to keep highchairs clean and sanitary there is always that slim chance of germs being present where no one can see them That is why I like the Balboa cover because it provides 360 degree germ free zone for the baby. I am a grandma to one with one on the way and both of them deserve the care and protection to the highest. Some of the best features is that the cover can be installed using one hand, it comes with an extra long strap that helps to ensure safety for the baby and the cover can be folded up and tucked away in the diaper bag for easy storage and travel.

Buy: you can purchase the Balboa Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover from many great retailers including Target and Amazon.com Use this hand list to find a retailer near you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post