Custom Search

Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving?


I love country music but I also love christian music so it would be one of those two
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

allergies and kids getting sick with hay fever that is what my least favorite thing is

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

log cabin in mountains sorrounded by trees inside decorated 1940 style


4. Would you ever own a minivan?

yes and have before it was a great vehicle


5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
 
yes most times I do to see if they shrink etc...

1 comment:

  1. I love that kind of music too...and minivans...and your idea of a dream home!
    I tend to buy my clothes too big rather than too small...and sometimes I wash them to shrink them just a bit...as well as make sure they are clean...but I don't always wash them first...even though I know I really should. Especially because of all my allergies. And Allergies and sickness are the only things I don't like about Fall too! Otherwise I love it!

    Have a great weekend!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post