Custom Search

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!





1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.

my husbands ex girlfriend

2. Where was your first kiss?

behind the school house

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?

Yes, because I can

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?

yes, used to sing for contest

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?

that they were a bit different in what they spent their time

6. What really turns you off?

someone not taking care of their children

7. What is your biggest mistake?

not going to college after highschool

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

no I love myself too much

9. Say something totally random about yourself.

I have been married for 22+ years

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

nope

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?

sometimes with my teens who still love sponge bob

12. Are you comfortable with your height?

yes, while I wish I was a bit taller I know that most my family members are my same height

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?

I believe giving me a rose because that is always precious to me

14. When do you know it's love?

I just knew

15. What's something that really annoys you?

my teens when they are whining about problems that can be cured or ones that mean the world to them but are not significant

2 comments:

  1. I love your number 3...that is just the bomb. And your 8 is to die for LOL. Well done. Have a great rest of the Sunday and Week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggles!!! i like them answers, missy! hehehheheheheheeee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post