Custom Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Thank You to my Friends


The one thought that is randomly going through my mind is how blessed I am. At this point in time all of my friends are rallying around me. Thank God that he placed me in a position with wonderful friends both on line and off. Many of my friends know that I have taken on the issue of helping to take care of my nephews while their parents are trying to get help for their relationship. I have friends online that are telling me that they appreciate my blog and I believe anyone would love to hear how someone appreciates the work that they do. I also have friends here who help me out wher ever need arises. To all of my friends I want to say thank you

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I'm with ya :)
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-it-finally-over-will-jon-jump-off-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment =}

    would love for you to follow my blog...

    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I'm with ya on this as well. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post