Custom Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hardwood Floo Cleaner

I love my hardwood floors but I must say it takes alot of work to keep them looking great. Some of the supplies you can buy to keep your floors looking great are not so good on the young ones or the earth. Today I want to share with you a tip for keeping your floors looking great and one that will not be hard on the earth or your children

Mix together 1 teaspoon dish soap, 1 cup white vinegar, and 16 oz hot water. Place in spray bottle After sweeping the hard wood floor Spray the mixture on and wipe dry with a microfiber mop. No waxy build up but looking good and clean are the result

2 comments:

  1. Good tip! I'm going to try this. We buy the zep cleaner at home depot...I don't know why I didn't think to make my own. Good for the earth, kids and your wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  In order to cherish that moment and to enjoy your pregnancy, it will be good to watch out the best movies when you're pregnant. this post guide to flooring

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post