Custom Search

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Recipe: Pumpkin Dump Cake

My friend made this delicious recipe and it was so great. I plan to make this same dessert instead of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving I decided that I should share this with all my readers and friends on the Creative Mama Blog hop for Thanksgiving
Pumpkin Dump Cake

1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (18 1/2 ounce) box spice cake mix
1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
3/4 cup butter, melted


1Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
3In a large bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, evaporated milk and salt and spice. Stir well to combine, or beat on low to mix. Pour into prepared pan.
4Sprinkle with cake mix and nuts over the top of that.
5Drizzle the melted butter over all. Bake for 50-60 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool and serve with whipped cream.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks SO good! I'm really glad you shared this, yummmm!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post