Custom Search

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cooking Order

Hopefully this is the manner in which i will fix the dinner tommorow

heat oven up at 5 am by cooking breakfast sweet rolls and dump cake.

Turkey in oven by 7 will cook til about 11 a.m

Then comes all the sides before company arives:

We are looking for about 20+ to be at our house for dinner. I have a cheese cake, oreo dessert, and ice cream cone cupcakes allready prepared. Daughter is bringing a couple of pies with her so all will be great. I hope to get lots of great pictures and all will have fun.

Happy Thanksgiving in case I don't find time to get on Tommorow

1 comment:

  1. Wow it sounds like you have a great dinner planned. I just sort of do it in my head and wing it that morning. As long as I have the ingredients I am good to go. Everything sounds delicious! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post