Custom Search

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:

Cool and bit hazey does not look like rain is coming but does make me think that winter may be knocking on the door

One of my simple pleasures:


talking to my lil Princess on the phone. She lives 3 hours away so I am so glad she can now talk to me on the phone

On my bedside table:

my bible and a hairbrush

On my TV:

nothing at this time

On the menu for tonight:

soup and sandwiches

On my To Do List:

laundry, straighten house, thanksgiving prep

New Recipe I tried last week:

pumpkin dump cake

In the craft basket:


thanksgiving place cards

Looking forward to:

thanksgiving

Homemaking Tip for this week:

really dont have one to busy getting ready for thanksgiving

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

been super busy

Favorite photo from last week:



Lesson learned the past few days:

Love your family no matter what happens they are all still family

On my Prayer List:

friends and family

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Psalms 107

4 comments:

  1. I love soup and sandwiches for dinner.....nothing like comfort food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin cake sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Diary of Stay at home mom's happy homemaker monday blog post. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post