Custom Search

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratituesday


Today I feel much gratitude in my heart for those that sorround me, for my church, for the schools and teachers my children go to and for my blogger friends. I am so happy that it is not even funny. We have taken on more responsibility and in fact we may of bit off too much but with the love that has been shown to me as of late has been so heart warming. I know that my God is good and that if it is his will he will make all work out. My friends and church have helped me out so much during this holiday, the schools my children go to know what I expect from my children and they remind my children of this daily. My blogging buddies have shown so much love to me in the comments they share, emails they write, and just simple words they share. Thank you to all and Thank God that I have been blessed by so much.

1 comment:

  1. I think we were both on the same wavelength today for our Gratituesday!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post