Custom Search

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thrifty Thursday tip save money at festivals


Thrifty Thursday is a place where you can always find great tip. Just check them out they may have just what you are looking for.

Here is my tip for this Thursday:

As summer gets started there are lots of great festivals in my area while you could spend lots of money at these festivals there are also lots of free things you can do with your children. Just check them out. First off all many of these festivals have free events for children, music which does not have to be paid for and lovely handiwork that can be admired for free. So when you are out and about think about ways to save money by visiting the local festivals


For more thrifty thursday tips visit the blog Tales from bloggeritaville

4 comments:

  1. This is a great tip! I used to bring my two kids to every festival in town...we loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything local is always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. We have music in the park around here too. Free things nearby are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *heart* festivals for this very reason. So much packed into one time, its great! Thanks `

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post