Custom Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

Moving In about a year

2. I love getting it all for free.

3. My best quality is hopefully my christian spirit

4. The devil is in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I will be 50 years old

6. A crystal ball so that I know all will be o.k is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to done went and had fun with my sister and law and children, tomorrow my plans include graduation and a family dinner and Sunday, I want to go to church and have a great time!

for more friday fill ins head over here

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow busy weekend. Getting stuff for free is always great!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to spend time with you all tomorrow, and cant wait to see susan, matt, and precious katelynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the graduate! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great answers - hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post