Custom Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Focus Friday Updated To Tackle it Tuesday

Thats right my focus friday continues on. The weekend went great a few tears were shed but pride was in those tears. I can not believe how fast time goes by. Sunday I was a parent of a graduate and then switched to that of youth parent since were also having a wonderful dinner at church with profits going towards our church. We made quite a bit of money on this fundraiser. I made a great salad and cake to serve at the dinner and they were a hit. So after the dinner I was on clean up dinner. We have some teenagers that are very good at this as well.

This week we will have outfits to buy, hair to be done all for the graduation ceremony. Daughter has created the menu for the barbq but as you can guess her parents are responsible to make it all. More on this later

If you want to share what you are busy on this week check out the blog 5 minutes for mom







Focus Friday


This week Focus Friday will be primarily on graduation services at church, dinner, and baccalaureate on Sunday. My daughters last day will be Monday and Saturday is large get together before graduation and then a great graduation. Oh what a wonderful day this will be. One week til my baby graduates. It is a sad and happy moment all wrapped up in one

For more Focus Friday visit the Thrifty & Chic Mom Blog

8 comments:

  1. I can certainly understand how both emotions are rolled into one. Congrats on your soon to be graduate. Excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting and momentous week you have ahead! Congrats to your graduate and you for raising her and getting her there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun thinking back and remembering the old days as you prepare to celebrate the graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have graduation on our house this week TOO!!!:)

    But it isn't my kids:) It's my hubby, finally finished his PhD!!

    COngrats to your daughter!! What a great time to sit back and reflect on her growing up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lots going on - hope it all goes smoothly and well! My younger daughter is graduating this Friday - but only from kindergarten! Still makes me feel like my baby is growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Daughter has created the menu for the barbq but as you can guess her parents are responsible to make it all." This is so funny! Oh, how much more we appreciate what we put our parents through once we become parents ourselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting! It's a big moment in her life. :)

    What kind of salad did you make? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post