Custom Search

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday May 18, 2009

On My Bedside Table:
a little bit of everything as I need to clean it off life has been so busy

On My T.V:
videos of my daughter who will graduate from high school this Saturday

On the Menu for tonight:
ribs for me and hubby, pizza rolls for kids

On my To Do list:
babysit this afternoon
clean house all of it deep
hair cut daughter tomorrow
shop for supplies graduation party
block party Wednesday
graduation weekend

New Recipe I tried last week:
crock pot meat loaf

In the Craft basket:
present for my daughter graduation

Looking forward to:
graduation weekend

Homemaking Tip for the week:
shop with both eyes open many great deals out there to be had

Favorite Blog post of the week:
mine great list reviews and giveaways on my blog here

Favorite Photo of last week:
many great ones out there have a good one leave me a link

Lessons learned past few days:
children grow up too fast no matter how hard you try to hold onto them

On my prayer list:
many sick friends at church
one of my little guys in first grade after having operation

Devotional
reading a chicken noodle book for moms

want to play along head over to the blog Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you have a busy week ahead if you are having a graduation this week - wow! They grow up so fast.

    Blessings to you and your family this week as you celebrate this milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Ribs. :-)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post