You will want to use tacky glue to make this delicate angel and be sure to do each step one at a time allowing time between before starting next step
Put together in these simple steps
- Glue the wooden ball to the middle of the wagon wheel.
- Glue the wings to one side of the rigatoni
- Glue the head unit to the body unit.
Now to make the angels hair:
- Using your finger, coat the head with glue where you want hair. Don't glob it on, but don't skimp either. We are striving for a bouffant coiffure!
- Dip the head into the teeny tubular pasta.
- Press and shape until it lies flat and pretty. You don't want any big gaps. Be sure it's nicely shaped around the face.
On the top add a little hanger
make the angel arms by gluing an elbow macaroni on each side
Remember to let it dry completely Lay on wax paper and spray paint white Coat lightly each time you flip them to avoid drips. Apply several coats on each side making sure they are sprayed all over. Using a fine tipped paint brush create facial features. To make a book cut foil card stock in rectangle and fold so it looks like a book. Add a dab of glue. Tread a gold string through the hanger and knot.