Custom Search

Monday, October 24, 2016

Chucky Day


October 25th is the day for Chucky movie fans every where to enjoy. The horror of such a day for those that do not care for Chucky is terrible. One great way to celebrate this terrifying day is to host a Chucky Movie Marathon. 
There are several Chucky films so make a day of it. Watch the frightening Child's Play films and enjoy a specially made Chucky Themed Cake.

My daughter in law is terrified of Chucky and my son has a chucky doll that he loves to scare her with. This is the day to do that on as those that love Chucky will be trying to scare those who do not like him or are scared of him. 
Do you like Chucky?? Will You be hiding or celebrating?? 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me either really just like it when daughter in law is scared by them

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post