Custom Search

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Saturday Nine

Saturday 9: The Times of Your Life (1976)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is all about memories. How far back can you remember? What's your earliest memory?

I shared today, a post about memories of my father. I believe my memories go back til I was around 5 or 6. At least my earlier memories do.

2) The first line is "Good morning, yesterday." What do you remember about yesterday morning?

I had to work so I got up at 5 as usual to be on floor at 6.

3) This song was originally a 60-second jingle, featured in a commercial for Kodak film. Do you ever use film? Or are all your pictures digital?

My pictures are digital but my mom still loves her old camera

4) Who took the most recent photo of you?

the boss at work during a promotion I think

5) This week's featured artist, Paul Anka, was born in Canada and enjoyed appearing in a made-for-TV Perry Mason movie with fellow Canadian, Raymond Burr. Do you enjoy courtroom dramas?

Yes, there are several out there

6) At 15, Anka won a supermarket contest by collecting the most Campbell soup can wrappers. The prize was a trip to New York. Do you enter contests and sweepstakes? Play the lottery

Yes I do and have won a few times as well. You can't win if you don't enter

7) This year Paul Anka performed throughout Florida (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Clearwater and Fort Myers). The Sunshine State is a popular vacation destination. Do you have a favorite spot in Florida?

I have only been to Florida once but loved it so I would say Palm Springs Beach Florida

8) In 1976, the year this song was on the charts, an earthquake hit China. Have you ever experienced an earthquake?

no, they say that there will be a great one here one day though

9) Random question: Do you know CPR?

Yes, as a nurse aide where I work it is mandatory


I played along today, on Sunday. Yesterday was a bit busy and I missed my turn. I hope the great people who have shared this meme for the past 10 years will forgive me. You can read all about Saturday 9 here

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers. I enjoyed having a glimpse into your world :) ~Lori~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Saturday 9! I hope you come back and play often. I wonder if I shouldn't learn CPR. You never know when you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post