If I could choose my favorite dessert to have seconds of it would be one like this Pumpkin cheesecake from betty crocker
- Crust: In a medium bowl mix ground graham cracker crumbs,
butterand sugar until crumbly. Divide between 8 containers or ramekins; about 2 heaping tablespoons into each.
- Cheesecake: In a large bowl, mix cream
cheeseand powdered sugar until well blended. Add pumpkin, extract, cinnamonand nutmeg. Mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Add cheesecake filling by spooning or piping into the 8 containers.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- To serve, garnish with caramel sauce and pecans