Our family loves tater tot casserole. The problem is that sometimes it is harder to make because of time requirements. However, and the reason I love the crockpot, the tater tot casserole can be made in the crockpot. A delicious family meal we all love that can be cooked easily in the crockpot now this is what I call good eating Enjoy!!
Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 can RoTel, We used mild but you could easily use a hotter variety
1 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots (I bought a 5 pound bag because they were cheaper and just covered the top of the crock pot with them)
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 small onion
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Brown beef and add in chopped onion and Rotel
2. Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot
3. Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup
4. Top mixture with tater tots across the top
5. Cook low for 2-3 hours.
6. 30 minutes before you are going to serve the Tater Tot Casserole top with shredded cheese