Custom Search

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's a DAME to do?! just got a FACELIFT! Same hilarious must-have party game for women of all ages, just nipped and tucked with a wonderful new price of $24.99 for endless nights of entertainment!



•The best girls' night game EVER, just got better!

•2-8 players of the female persuasion, Ages 18+

•Perfect for girls' nights, bachelorette parties, bridal/baby showers, all girly get-togethers!

•Quick to learn, easy to play, low tech fun!

•"SAME GREAT GAME - WHOLE NEW LOOK!" Same cards as the previous version. Not a new edition, just nipped and tucked!


1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the new WADTD look! I recently bought a one on Amazon (free shipping!!) as a gift for a bachelorette party, and was so exited to see the new box, that I HAD to order a second one for myself! When I have girls night, it seems like it's the only game we ever play.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post