Custom Search

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week of Meals for week of Jan 31 - February 6

Now that I am back at work my husband has been a big help by helping to prepare meals and clean house. I feel very lucky to be married to the man I have and count my lucky stars that he helps out as much as he does. The meals that we will lovingly be preparing together include

Monday- chili and crackers
Tuesday - beanie weenies and cornbread
Wednesday - pizza and chips
Thursday - breakfast for supper sausage and eggs
Friday - fish and chips
Saturday - burgers and american fries
Sunday - meatloaf

what are you having this week? Would love to know may just help me get some great ideas as well

shared at Organized Junkie for Monday Menu Plan

1 comment:

  1. Some good things on your menu!!

    I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

    Please stop by either or both of my blogs and follow:

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a Happy and Blessed Tuesday! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post