Custom Search

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Peach Fest Peach Crumble


As I mentioned before there is a peach festival going on in Southern Illinois. Peaches are delicious full and plump in this area and I for one could eat them as they are or baked into a dessert. Above is a picture of the line up of dessert they have ready for the guest at the festival. Delicious!!!! I decided to share with you a peach recipe you can make for your family as well.


PEACH CRUMBLE

1 lg. can peaches, drained

CRUMBLE TOPPING:

3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. butter

Grease shallow pan with butter. Pour drained peaches into pan. Prepare crumble topping by mixing all ingredients. Pour topping evenly over peaches. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Makes 4 to 5 servings.
Shared on Tasty Tuesday @ Balancing, Beauty and Bedlam

1 comment:

  1. Yum... great recipe. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post