Custom Search

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Random Tuesday Thoughts where we get to share thoughts on life that are random and often not enough to fill a full post with. So today let me share what is on my mind:

  • This sunday will be quite busy since I just found out I will have double classroom assignment during sunday school and then 4 & 5 year old childrens church. After that we will come home for quick lunch then go back to decorate for VBS. I will once again be leading a craft. This will be quite fun but so busy by the end of the day I will need to take a rest
  • Dr. appointment tommorow my eczema has not been so good lately. I have had skin problems before but this time it just continues to linger. Hubby is also going back to check on diabetis and his blood pressure. Last time they found out he had lost weight and his blood pressure was down. Great news. I hope we find out great news this time as well
  • Two of my children will be attending college orientation this week. Three hours of speaking and getting ready for school. It does not seem like summer should almost be gone but there are only about 3 weeks left before they start college

Those of my random thoughts what are yours? Would love to hear what you have going on

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You sounds VERY busy! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy RTT!!! sorry i'm late stopping by. It sounds like your Sunday was very busy. college? that sounds so far away for me but I know that the next 7yrs will fly by for my oldest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a busy time for you! Good luck at the Drs visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post