Custom Search

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for the things in life that we have come to count on. I am thankful that when we get sick we can go to the doctor, when we need groceries we are able to go to the store, when we need to be with friends we reach out and can gather wherever we please with little restriction. Many of these are things that we take for granted that others can not. I was watching the news this morning and there were many stories on that were about individuals who do not have it as well as we do. Others do not have the rights that we do. Others do not have as much as we do. So today I am thankful for what I can do and what I have and feel blessed by God.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. We are truly blessed by how fortunate we are. I am thankful that modern medicine has given my children normal productive lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do take a lot for granted! Great reminder and beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gratitude post! Thank you for sharing and for your comments to my post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post